- A cookie is a file containing an identifier of a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by your web browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you like your shipping address may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Authentication of your login
- Status verification to ensure as pages reload and refresh you maintain a consistent session
- Personalization to show appropriate pricing and availability. This is done primarily for dealers and distributors and not single-use customers.
- Security to protect against fraudulent logins
- Site performance to help us identify site and server load errors
- Advertising through the use of the Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics
Integrated Health Solutions is committed to customer privacy and ensuring accuracy with orders.
Our website counts page visits and site usage through Google Analytics. Because our site uses HTTPS encryption, we cannot personally identify you. This data is just aggregated data that shows us “someone visited this page”.
We do not share your information with any third parties. The Facebook Pixel is added to this site to help us share our products directly with Facebook for advertising on Facebook’s network.
Integrated Health Solutions is located at 971 N Delaware St. Indianapolis, IN. You can contact us at email@example.com. If you have an issue with this website or questions pertaining to this policy, you may also contact our web development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrated Health Solutions takes no responsibility for the contents of third-party links originating from our website at ihsindy.com.