About Infrared Sauna
The most effective, natural way to detox the body.
Are you experiencing any of these toxicity symptoms in your body? Weight gain, feel tired, lack of focus, anxiety, back pain, joint pain, tense muscles, headaches, bloating, irritability. (see complete list of toxicity symptoms below)
If so, it is likely that you have a buildup of harmful toxins in your body. Any one of these symptoms can have a devastating effect on your wellbeing, your job, your relationships, your performance and your self-confidence.
So where do toxins come from and how do they get in the body?
Top 10 Sources of Toxins:
- Food (additives, preservatives, colorings, fast food, fried food, refined foods & sugars)
- Water (pollutants in our water)
- Lifestyle (Diet, Smoking, Alcohol, Caffeine, Prescription drugs, Recreational Drug use)
- Environment (car exhaust fumes, pollution, heavy metals, Pesticides, Solvents (paint)
- Beauty and Personal Care Products (makeup, skincare, deodorant, nail polish)
- Household cleaning products
- Stress and Negative Thinking
- Unhappy, toxic Relationships
- Unresolved trauma or abuse
- Excess bacteria, yeast in gut
What happens if I don't detoxify the toxins from my body?
Studies show that a cumulative effect of continuous exposure to harmful chemicals on our bodies only make these symptoms worse and if left untreated can lead to an emotional breakdown, depression, loss of job due to health issues, or heart problems.
The most effective, natural and safest way to regularly detox your body is using an: Infrared Sauna
What is Infrared Sauna?
The Infrared sauna utilizes infrared waves that have a shorter frequency range with the ability to penetrate the epidermis layer of the skin making it more effective for skin rejuvenation, pain relief, whole body detoxification, speed healing of muscles and stress relief.
Infrared Sauna Benefits Include
- Pain Relief. Relief from pain caused by muscle pain, arthritis, carpal tunnel, joint pain and fibromyalgia.
- Increasing Metabolism (calorie burn). Infrared sauna heat can burn more than 600 calories in a 30 minute session.
- Detoxify the Body. The safest and most natural way to detoxify the body is eliminating toxins through the skin through sweating. Regularly releasing harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues and dangerous heavy metals from the human body is key to maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit.
- Stress Relief. Relax, eliminate tension and melt away the buildup of daily stress. Access deeper levels of sleep and feel rested and energized for your day.
- Healing Power of Infrared. Reduce the healing time of damaged tissue, sore muscles, tendons, ligaments, and increase blood circulation. Speed beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid. Enhanced cell regeneration will give you more energy, stamina and mental clarity.
- Anti-Aging. The Infrared waves in the sauna are the most effective wavelength for healing the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin. Infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Lowered Blood Pressure. Medical studies show evidence that saunas help lower blood pressure, improve circulation and enhance metabolism.
- Immune System Booster. Infrared sauna therapy causes the body to produce special heat shock proteins, which are powerful immune system stimulators and increase production of white blood cells to help protect against the flu, allergy symptoms, germs and bacteria.
- Chromotherapy Light Therapy. (also known as: color therapy) The infrared light inside the sauna utilizes the 7 colors of Chromotherapy light Orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple and red. Science shows us that color has a profound effect on our moods, emotions and it influences the flow and amount of energy in our bodies. You’ll boost your mood and feel better after one session.
How it works
The infrared sauna heats up to 115 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit. This dry heat causes the body to naturally and safely rise in core temperature, resulting in a deeply relaxed state. A cleansing perspiration process begins and it pulls all the impurities deeply from within the body up to the surface and out through the sweat glands. This naturally detoxifies the body at the cellular level where toxins reside and the healing process begins.
Peace of mind. We do the research so you don't have to.
You can have peace of mind knowing that Dr. Charbel spent more than 30 hours researching the infrared sauna for safety, superior quality, and verifying the many health benefits of infrared saunas by reading several published studies and scientific clinical trials for this unique service.
At Cryotherapy Indy, Dr. Charbel offers Infrared Sauna therapy packages to help you safely detox your body so you can enhance your mood, release weight, increase energy, and relieve pain in order for you to enjoy your life.
List of Common Symptoms caused by Toxicity in the Body. Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Poor Circulation
- Cardio vascular disease
- Fatigue, Feeling Tired
- Anxiety, Depression
- Mood Swings, irritability
- Mental Fogginess
- Muscle twitches
- Lack of focus
- Sleeping too much
- Overweight or under weight
- Body odor
- Heartburn, indigestion
- Gas, constipation or diarrhea
- Coated tongue
- Low sex drive
- Sugar/Carb Cravings
- Constant colds, sinus issues
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Chronic cough
- Brittle nails and hair
- Blotchy skin
- Dark under eye circles
- Itchy skin
- Autoimmune Disease
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Tense muscles, tight neck
- Frequent urinary track infections
- Swollen ankles
Infrared Sauna FAQ
Infrared Sauna therapy offers therapeutic heat that promotes stress relief, pain relief, detoxification of the body, rapid healing, increase of metabolism, and enhancement of mood.
Is it sanitary?
Yes. The Infrared Sauna comes equipped with an “Oxygen Ionizer”. The Ionizer releases negatively charged particles into the air to clean dust and other positively charged pollutants from the air and this keeps the sauna sanitary. Our team also cleans the sauna after each use to prepare a fresh and sanitized space for our clients to enjoy this deeply relaxing health experience.
Is it safe?
Yes. Far infrared heat is a form of radiant energy. The sun is an example of the principle source of infrared radiant energy that we experience on a daily basis. All human bodies absorb, as well as emit, infrared radiant energy. And Infrared light has been extensively studied by scientific researchers with many health benefits for healthy adults.
Sauna Do's and Don'ts
Do stay hydrated before and after sauna use. Drink 1/2 cup water for every 15 minutes.
Don’t use alcohol before or after sauna and avoid sugary drinks and sodas.
Who should not use the infrared sauna?
Pregnant women, People who’ve had a stroke or recent heart attack, brain tumors, Patients with lupus (if you are on steroids). If you have any other medical concerns or if you are on medication, check with your doctor before use.
Do I need to book appointments ahead of time?
We recommend booking in advance, due to the volume of clients. You can book appointments online by clicking here.
What if I am concerned about my privacy?
We take your personal comfort and privacy seriously, and have a special entrance available. Simply call ahead and our staff will provide instructions, if privacy is a concern.
What do I need to wear?
Proper swimwear is allowed to be worn in the Infrared Sauna, although some may choose to wear nothing at all to enhance the experience.
How long are sessions?
Our sauna sessions last either 30 or 45 minutes. If you are interested in a longer session, please speak with a member of our staff.
- Sauna Waiver of Liability [PDF]